Lionheart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Guild

Lionheart guild forum, Tarren Mill horde guild, EU PvP server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survival hunter application form :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chazmm35

Survival hunter application form :) Empty
PostSubject: Survival hunter application form :)   Survival hunter application form :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Toon name: Brunty
Nationality: English
English speaking: Im english, so hopefully its quite good Very Happy
Main Build: Survival,
Dual Spec: No off spec.

Previous raiding experience: VoA10/25, OS 10/25, EoE 10 and some of naxx 10
Previous guilds and reason for leaving: Hordes from hell ( this was not a proper guild, they invited anyone without finding out anything about them, they didnt try and progress through raids),

Who do you know in the guild who can vouch for you?: Yópp (ben), he is my bro Smile

Why do you want to join Lionheart?: I would like to start raiding with people that have a good sense of humour and from what my bro tells me the guild has a lot of nice people in it and that they play to have some fun. People will that except some minor mistakes and i would like to get my gear up to a high level, and be in a great guild.

What days and times can you raid?: Any day after 5pm till about 1am (Server time)

What do you expect from the guild?: All i want is to be in a few raids and to have someone to play with Smile I just want to have some fun Smile

Thanks for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Cruora
Class Leader
Class Leader
Cruora

PostSubject: Re: Survival hunter application form :)   Survival hunter application form :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Hey Charlie! ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Brunty )

You sound like a nice chap, and we are in dire need of hunters atm, also your specc is quite nice for raids. you should get offspec in case we need it for later use, but thats not important to begin with! Also that Yopp can vouch for you is great.

Ill vote Yes for this one! Smile

//Cruora
Back to top Go down
https://lionheart.forumotion.com
Devildigger
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Survival hunter application form :)   Survival hunter application form :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 pm

I think this one is accepted! Give one of the leaders a whisper and we'll talk
Back to top Go down
https://lionheart.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival hunter application form :)   Survival hunter application form :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival hunter application form :)
Page 1 of 1