Lionheart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Guild

Lionheart guild forum, Tarren Mill horde guild, EU PvP server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior - ZabanZ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zabanz

Warrior - ZabanZ Empty
PostSubject: Warrior - ZabanZ   Warrior - ZabanZ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:15 am

Toon name: Zabanz
Nationality: Swedish
English speaking: I know English pretty well, mid-core English Quality. Know a few *harder* words and such.. but talk normaly is no problem.
Main Build:(PROT) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Zabanz
Dual Spec: Prot - Arms (Arms = A few Epics here and there, Aproximately hitcapped)
(Ilvl on gear is the Toc normal gear + some random stuff nothing with big numbers)

Previous raiding experience: Raided Naxx, some ulduar, Os, Malygos, Voa(only 2 bosses), Know TOC normal/heroic outside in.. Also know some TOGC 10/25, only like a few tacts here and there.

Previous guilds and reason for leaving: I got my reasons to not tell. but its nothing important or big.

Who do you know in the guild who can vouch for you?: Retox, Althro i havent seen him in a while and such.

Why do you want to join Lionheart?: I want an relaxed enviorment due the fact i dont have much time to raid and such (School). Also im hoping to not be some important piece of the puzzle.. i just wanna be there and raid now and then.. Getting all the heroic gear is easy after all.. So will be pretty ready after a few weaks..

What days and times can you raid?: the only day i feel reliable atm is Thursday. 19:00-22:00.

What do you expect from the guild?: I expect from you to not preasure me like madmans.
But never feel afraid to ask for help.

*Note: i can be a pretty fun guy and pretty skilled when i feel like it, dont get the impresion that im a emo kid*

Cya!
// ZabanZ
Back to top Go down
Devildigger
Guild Master
Guild Master

Warrior - ZabanZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior - ZabanZ   Warrior - ZabanZ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:25 am

This all seems nice and Retox told me you're a nice guy.
Just give me a /w in-game
Back to top Go down
https://lionheart.forumotion.com

Warrior - ZabanZ
Page 1 of 1