Lionheart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Guild

Lionheart guild forum, Tarren Mill horde guild, EU PvP server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rady - Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rady

Rady - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Rady - Rogue   Rady - Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:23 am

Hay Thar Lionheart!

Toon name: Rady
Nationality: Norwegian
English speaking: Personally I’ve been complimented by native Englishmen before when it comes to my English typing skills, but when it comes to talking English over vent for example, I stumble a bit more due to a dentist fail last year. (blood was included, yes).

Main Build: , This is my weakest point in this application. My gear is, as you see, utterly shit. It’s damned useless at the moment, however with all the welfare epics nowadays its no problem doubling the items over the weekend with a little dash of luck!

Dual Spec: Assassination, for Pvp purposes. Respec if required for raiding is doable!

Previous raiding experience: I started playing during BC, So sadly I only had the shot to clear kara at the intended level. In Wrath however, I have cleared everything up to the Grand crusades. The toon was as you see clearly not this rogue, the original one was lost in the oblivion after a hack, and I just could not cba to get it back, Therefore this Ol’ BC toon was resurrected into life again!

Previous guilds and reason for leaving: I used the free migration here to Tarren mill to escape the lag and “1337”ness of Al’akir (This was before Ensidia settled down here too, don’t consider me a fanboi) Therefore I had a brief visit into Snakes on a Plainstrider, (as the toon Mushroomz if that rings any bells for anyone) but sadly the guild went down when the GM’s computer burned to death, and most of the core members left before he could get back on.

Who do you know in the guild who can vouch for you?: None, yet!

Why do you want to join Lionheart?: It seems like the best possible shot for me with this gear, since you’re extremely open on all the class recruitments, but on the other hand you seem established enough to not be one of the “lasts a month” guilds we all know :/

What days and times can you raid?: I’m available on all evenings from about 18.00- 23.00, Server time. I do however want to keep the weekends off, but I usually end up at someones Lan party and play there instead /cry

What do you expect from the guild?: Not sure actually! Atleast I hope to get more nicks to remember when I do the usual nothing-to-do-just-chatting-round in Dalaran. Also, a Dedicated raiding guild which actually joins in to finish of the last boss in daily heroic where the Healer Dc’d and seems to have no intention of returning 

Can’t wait for a reply!
Sincerely, Rady
Back to top Go down
TomSawyer
Admin
TomSawyer

Rady - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rady - Rogue   Rady - Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Accepted, contact me ingame (Retox)
Back to top Go down

Rady - Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lionheart Guild :: Apply for Lionheart-
Jump to: