Lionheart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Guild

Lionheart guild forum, Tarren Mill horde guild, EU PvP server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draktharon
Draktharon

Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury) Empty
PostSubject: Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury)   Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Toon name: Draktharon
Age: 15.. (16 in March) I'm not inmature just cause I'm 15 years old Smile
Nationality: Swedish
English speaking: (Give us an indication of how well) I got a B-B+ in school in English.. And I've been talking English for quite some time now.. So I think you will have no problem understanding my English Smile
Main Build: (provide armoury link) Fury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Draktharon&group=1
Dual Spec: (what level of gear) Arms.. About the same, Using Single Edge of Ruin for that extra crit percentage.

Previous raiding experience: (At appropriate level, i.e. clearing SWP at level 80 *doesn't* count!) Full ToC10, 4/5 ToC 25, full Naxx25/10, ZA, full Ony 10/25, full Sarth 10/25.

Previous guilds and reason for leaving:
Horde: "By any means necessary" I left them because nothing happened in that guild.
Ally: "Rehab Hotel" They had too wierd raid times ( 22-03) and such.
"Truth" Didn't get to raid at all.
"Trivîum" I changed to horde, so I had to leave them.

Who do you know in the guild who can vouch for you?: "Bed" is the only one that I really know in the guild "I know him IRL too" and maybe Devildigger can vouch for me too. Smile

Why do you want to join Lionheart?: Cause you are not a hardcore raiding guild. And I want to raid with friends (Bed) And I'd also like to make new friends Smile

What days and times can you raid?: Every day. (Some days I will go out to be with friends etc. But I can't point out any specific days for those events ^^) I can raid from maybe From 19:00 to whenever Smile
(note, 100% attendance isn't required though.)

What do you expect from the guild?: Friendly players.. Not too much stress with raids and such.. Mature players that won't kick you out of the guild if you say/do something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bed
Bed

PostSubject: Re: Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury)   Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:18 am

Nice application, I hope you get in Smile
Back to top Go down
Cruora
Class Leader
Class Leader
Cruora

PostSubject: Re: Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury)   Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:58 am

Good gear, looks like a nice chap!

Ill vote yes for this! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lionheart.forumotion.com
Devildigger
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury)   Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:54 am

Seems nice, Bed is also a good guy so thats just nice he can vouch..
We're not really in that need of more warriors atm.. But you're accepted, just give me a whisper in-game!
Back to top Go down
https://lionheart.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury)   Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draktharon - Warrior (MS: Fury)
Page 1 of 1