Lionheart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Guild

Lionheart guild forum, Tarren Mill horde guild, EU PvP server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bed - Death Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bed
Bed

Bed - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Bed - Death Knight   Bed - Death Knight Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Toon name: Bed
Nationality: I´m Swedish
English speaking: I´m good at English, I think.. have been playing online games for a few years and I also learn English in school so I don´t think I´d have any problem understanding you, and don´t have any problem making myself understood either :p
Main Build: (provide armoury link) my main spec is frost tank: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Bed , my armory page doesn´t seem to be updated though, I´ve got a new ring and 30.5k hp unbuffed in frost presence
Dual Spec: (what level of gear) I don´t have dual spec :p

Previous raiding experience: (At appropriate level, i.e. clearing SWP at level 80 *doesn't* count!) UBRS, ZG, Karazhan, ZA, gruul, maggy, TK, SSC, Naxx10, Naxx25, OS10 and OS25, some of these raids I was dps specced though, have only tanked all TBC encounters I listed and naxx10

Previous guilds and reason for leaving: By any means necessary I joined because I wanted to raid, and left it just a few days after I joined because I didn´t like the guild, too much drama and I listened on ventrilo when they were raiding, were hearing things like "If you fail on this you will have to donate 50g to guild bank" and "If you fail I will never invite you to my raids again". That´s not the kind of guild I want to be in..

Assasins of The Horde is the guild I am in right now, if I get accepted to Lionheart I´ll leave because I want to play with people on the same level as me and be able to go raids and instances with guildes Smile

Who do you know in the guild who can vouch for you?: Don´t know anyone in Lionheart i think

Why do you want to join Lionheart?: Seems lika a nice guild and would like to raid and go instances

What days and times can you raid?: most days i can raid if I know beforehand when there will be a raid, so I can tell my parents I´ll stay up late :p If i don´t know I can stay to 22.30 sunday-thursday and fridays and saturdays I can play as long as I want Smile

What do you expect from the guild?: Nice and friendly people and some instances and/or raids Smile
Back to top Go down
TomSawyer
Admin
TomSawyer

Bed - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bed - Death Knight   Bed - Death Knight Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Hey there Bed, you sound like a decent chap Smile just have a few questions before we go any further, so if you could please whisper me in-game (Retox).

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Cruora
Class Leader
Class Leader
Cruora

Bed - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bed - Death Knight   Bed - Death Knight Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Yeah agree with retox, sound like a nice chap Very Happy And we are in need of DK`s atm. just whisper Retox ingame so he can ask his qestions and sort things out! =)
Back to top Go down
https://lionheart.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Bed - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bed - Death Knight   Bed - Death Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bed - Death Knight
Page 1 of 1