Lionheart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Guild

Lionheart guild forum, Tarren Mill horde guild, EU PvP server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FatboyX ( Blood Death Knight )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FatboyX

FatboyX ( Blood Death Knight ) Empty
PostSubject: FatboyX ( Blood Death Knight )   FatboyX ( Blood Death Knight ) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Toon name:FatboyX
Nationality:Dutch
English speaking: I can fully understand and write english.
Main Build: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Fatboyx
Dual Spec: no dual spec yet.. I got some Toc5 epics, a pvp epic, but the rest is all Blue.

Previous raiding experience: I have only done Toc5 and some Heroics tbh, all the other experiences are TBC and pre TBC
Previous guilds and reason for leaving: none on this Server, I have been in Jaegermeisters on Chromaggus which was a PVP only guild and we did some PVE aswel.

Who do you know in the guild who can vouch for you?:No one at the moment.

Why do you want to join Lionheart?:Because I think Lionheart is a mature guild, whom are experienced and social. And who can achieve great things.
What days and times can you raid?:Tuesday,Wednesday,Friday 19.00 - 24.00 Weekends this will vary,

What do you expect from the guild?:I expect the guild to be social, mature and fun.

Thanks in advance,

FatboyX
Back to top Go down
Cruora
Class Leader
Class Leader
Cruora

PostSubject: Re: FatboyX ( Blood Death Knight )   FatboyX ( Blood Death Knight ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:01 am

you lack a little gear to be honest. But now adays epix is the easiest thing to get!

so if you promise me you will work hard and get better gear (wich mean dont just "leach" raid epix) I will vote Yes for you! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lionheart.forumotion.com
FatboyX

PostSubject: Re: FatboyX ( Blood Death Knight )   FatboyX ( Blood Death Knight ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:09 am

meh with that new Cross realm thingy im sure that should be easy Smile

I'm doing as much Heroics/Toc5 as I can at the moment and i'm collecting emblems aswell.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FatboyX ( Blood Death Knight )   FatboyX ( Blood Death Knight ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FatboyX ( Blood Death Knight )
Page 1 of 1